- I have not run in 10 days. I'm a little afraid to start again, but I plan to bite the bullet and run either this weekend or on Monday. Pray that nothing hurts.
- I have done a few days of push-ups and a few NTC workouts. I also did yoga one day. Still, not nearly enough to counteract the lack of running.
- I'm stressed about getting everything wrapped up for the end of the school year.
- Because I'm stressed, I'm not making the best food choices.
- I've been very emotional this week and I don't like it, but friends are telling me it's ok to feel, so that's what I'm choosing to do.
- I just received my coursework for my 2 grad classes and looked at the dates and realized I've bitten off WAY more than I can choose. I have about a month to complete both classes and get everything submitted for my job. I'm hoping I haven't completely screwed myself.
- I want to make good heath and food choices, but I'm afraid I'm failing at that right now. I will do better. It's a requirement.
How was your week? Give me one brag - something you did for YOU this week.