These are my thoughts - feel free to weigh-in.
- Begin the New Rules of Lifting for Women strength training workouts again. I made it all the way through Stage 1 last year and I liked the structure. I downloaded the jefit app for my phone and I've found a couple of people there that have already built in the Stage 2 workouts, but no Stage 1s - boo. I need to play with the app and put them in there because I hated dragging a notebook with me to the gym. If I can't figure out the app, I might just re-create the logs as a google doc.
- Put together a training plan for Tri Del Sol. This sprint tri is on July 20th and I haven't even taken my bike off the trainer yet.
Truth be told, I'm terrified of riding it clipped in.I will probably use the same basic plan I used for the Millenium Tri last year, but longer runs on the weekends so I keep my 1/2 marathon base up.
- Incorporate a few two-a-day runs to train for the 200 mile Fred Relay (August 9/10). I've never done a relay so if anyone has a training "plan" for this, please let me know.
- After Tri Del Sol, get serious about the 1/2 again and make sure my legs are ready for the Wine Trail Half on August 25th. I'm not worried about pace for this one because it's basically going to be a girls weekend with a 13.1 mile run thrown in the middle.
- I'm going to run tomorrow. Even if it's only a silly little mile, I'm going to run. I miss it already.
Have you found a good strength-training app that allows you to track your progress/sets/weight/etc? If you have, please let me know about it.