- On my head: Sugoi hat, Chicaband
- On my wrists: RoadID and my Garmin 410
- On my body: Moving Comfort Juno bra, Yellowman by YMX shirt and arm warmers (probably won't end up using the arm warmers), Athleta Relay Skort (this just came in the mail yesterday so I ran an easy 2 miles in it last night and I loved it - only thing I don't love is the color and that it's a thicker material so I'm afraid it might get warm)
- On my feet: Smartwool PhD Run Ultralight Micro socks and my Newton Gravity shoes
I still need to somehow make it to the expo to pick up my packet/number (I'm runner 7132 but I don't believe there is runner tracking and I haven't decided whether I'll have runmeter broadcasting my run to Facebook or Twitter). Obviously I still need to add my fuel belt and number holder but for the most part I've got my sh*t together. Because I'm running on the team for my school district, I get to wait inside so I don't have to worry about throwaway clothes for the morning but I do need to pack a bag to check with some dry clothes for after the race.
Now....on to goals....
- Finish with a smile on my face
- Finish without any injuries
- Be proud of how far I've come this year
And if I'm feeling really good....
- Finish in under 2:52:55
I have another time goal in mind but I'm keeping that one to myself for right now.
Are you racing this weekend? Or like me using a race as a training run for bling?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Post a Comment
Comments are like big, squishy hugs to me - and I love hugs!