I'm very frustrated and I don't like that feeling.
- I hate that I have to watch every morsel that goes into my mouth.
- I hate that my body seems to retain water like crazy if I've had so much as a couple shakes of salt. Forget about what happens if I go out to eat. Why restaurants have to put so much salt in the food is totally beyond me.
- I hate that one of my coworkers is dropping weight like crazy, but says, "I don't know why I'm losing weight." She was thin to begin with and is beginning to look downright skinny. TOTALLY NOT FAIR.
- I hate that no matter how much weight I lose or how much I exercise, my fat calves will never fit into cute, knee-high boots. (They barely squeezed in when I was down to 140).
- I hate that when I joined the sisterhood this past summer, my weight had ballooned back up over 165, but I've only lost about 5 lbs. I just keep losing and finding the same few pounds. It is beginning to look like I will never see 140, much less my low of 138 a few years ago. My doctor says 150 should be my goal, but even that seems very fat on someone who is only 5'3" on a good hair day.
- Obviously, I'm feeling the need to bitch, moan, and whine. I apologize.