- I completed my first Half-Marathon on Sunday!
- I did some serious carb-loading before-hand, and since I didn't really eat much at all after the race to combat the 2000+ calories I burned, my body thinks it is starving and I'm having to force myself not to eat everything in sight. It's been a couple days. I think the starvation-factor should have worn off by now.
- I put in 2 hrs, 27 min, 52 seconds towards our Shrinkvivor challenge.
- I can barely move today and will probably have to miss the Tworkout. Seriously, I'm sore in places I didn't even know I had muscles. I also haven't tracked food or gotten in enough fruits or veggies. I'm most likely going to be up this week and headed to join my friends on Exile Island.
- The Fat-Goggles came off for a few seconds while looking at some pictures of myself while working on my race recap. I also joined the Exposed movement (although the fat goggles have a hard time looking at my own post).
- I'm fighting the belief that the skinny pictures are all smoke and mirrors and good angles. (I'm a work in progress. Yesterday I wore pants that were WAY too big and no less than 4 people commented on how much weight I had lost and that I needed to go buy some more pants. Today I feel puffed up and huge. I don't get it either.)
PS: Did you see that adorable little boy over there on my blog, just a bit to the left? He is the most amazing little guy EVER and wants to save the world, one glass of drinking water at a time. Please click his button and show him some love.
PSS: Shrinkingjeans has an awesome giveaway going on right now with Girlz N Gear. You can try and enter, but I'm going to win, so it might just be a waste of your time. IJS. I REALLY need a 13.1 shirt now.