- My first confession should be that I haven't confessed in a while.
- After a great week on the scale last week, I've been in a bit of a feeding frenzy this week.
- Girl's night on Friday night with the most amazing tempura shrimp sushi.
- Cheesecake for dessert (I did run 7 miles that morning, so I didn't feel guilty about this transgression).
- Several helpings of beef stew on Saturday.
- Jimmy John's with mayo AND avocado spread for lunch one day.
- Lured in by the $5 footlong at Subway during K's gymnastics meet on Sunday (really-only 50 cents more for a footlong instead of 6"???). I did skip the chips.
- Celebrated K's awesome meet (she took a 1st, 2nd & 3rd!) with a trip to Red Robin after our white-knuckled drive home thru rain, ice and then snow. Guacamole Bacon Burger (minus the cheese-I'm not completely crazy) and tons of fries dunked in ranch. *hangs head in shame*
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
True Confession Tuesday
I'm confessing before I head into school, so you get bullet points (my apologies).
It looks like my M.O. is to open this blog when I get the notification the domain name renewed. LOL oh well. I hope everyone is having a n...
I just got the email that Live Laugh Run Breathe was renewing so I opened it up. Looks like all my custom images and design vanished, but I...
You wanna know what's crazy? Planning a half marathon in Florida only to find out it won't be much warmer than Michigan on race mor...
Short and sweet because I only have a few minutes: 1. I'm thankful for friends who send awesome surprise packages my way. My friend ...