Every year at this time, we get massive Christmas wish lists from some family members while others choose to go the 'no list' route. Both methods are completely crazy and really do nothing to put me in the Christmas spirit.
In all reality, there is nothing that I need and the stuff I want no one is going to get me anyway. Same goes for the rest of my family. So, I thought after reading Thea and Lissa's posts that it would be fun to create the ultimate wish list. If anyone in my family asks me what I want for Christmas, I'm giving them one of my blog business cards and directing them to this post.
- Fully funded college funds for both kids (I can't be completely selfless).
- A giant motorhome (with an unlimited gas card) so I could drive around the country scooping up all my friends.
- A private jet for the same purpose as #2, but faster.
- My own private island in the Caribbean somewhere, with an unlimited supply of rum and sunscreen.
- Race entry to the Kaua'i Marathon and plane tickets/hotel rooms for my whole family to come watch me run.
- Season passes to Disney World and a condo in which to stay in every year when we visit.
- Unlimited time off and cash, so I can go visit/travel/run anywhere I want, whenever I want.
- A chauffeur to drive the kids to all their
- A personal chef and maid.
- Lipo and a tummy tuck so I look awesome in my bikini while lounging on my private island.
That's probably a good start. I'm sure there's more, but I don't want to seem greedy. :)
What's on your ultimate Christmas list?
In all seriousness, I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I know I'm incredibly thankful for all of you. Much love. XOXO
Post a Comment
Comments are like big, squishy hugs to me - and I love hugs!