Today is Tuesday again and we get to air out our transgressions for the blogosphere to see. I get a little Debbie Downer-ish near the end, so you can stop reading at the "good" if you want. Really, that's probably best anyway.
I decided to go with an Eastwood reference this week since this damn tune has been running through my head (thanks, Mike):
- I finished my 2nd 10k race this year with a PR (a whopping 13 seconds faster than my 1st one). If you'd like to hear more about it, go here. I felt TONS better after this race than I did after my first 10k back in May. I felt like I could've even run yesterday, but gave myself a little more rest time.
- I've done the Shred for the past 2 days and my arms and legs are killing me.
- I've selected a training program for a 1/2 marathon that will fall in the middle of October.
- I bought a pair of pants yesterday at New York & Co in a size 6. I was wearing the exact same style of pants from there last year in a size 12.
- After said 10k, I proceeded to eat anything I could stuff in my mouth. I did this for a few days before the race, too. This coming off of a 2.4 lb loss last week. Hello, McFly! Can you say sabotage?
- I ate pizza 3 times last weekend, had a beer after the race, and went to a movie 2 nights ago and ate popcorn and lots of pretzel M&M's. I continued to grab M&M's every time I passed the open bag at home. It wasn't a small bag and now they are gone. I also ate some of Mike's plain M&Ms.
- I haven't run since the race.
- Because of the shred tearing up my legs, I'm afraid I won't be able to run tomorrow, but I'm going to try.