- I've been outstanding with my workout minutes. I have 500 since Thursday morning. (I was at 496 but then did 4 minutes of crunches to be at a nice, even number.)
- I've been drinking TONS of water.
- I have avoided the drive thru (for me-the kids did have Wendy's one day).
- I ran 10 miles on Saturday and walked around afterwards for 3 hours!!!!
- I have not really logged my food, but I have been keeping a "mental tally" and I think I've done well.
- My only really *bad* day was Sunday. I woke up RAVENOUS from all of Saturday's exercise and had to force myself not to eat my way through the refrigerator. I ate a cookie at church during bible study. I ate a healthy lunch (veggie burger). I didn't eat dinner - the time got away from me with grocery shopping, getting kids to a party and then back to church for confirmation class (hence the Wendy's for them). We were invited over to a friend's after the kids got done with church for some wine and a fire.
- *Dinner* around the fire was 5 or 6 toasted marshmallows.
- I drank 1/2 a bottle of wine and then was *persuaded* to try some Sambuca. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO THIS.
- I paid for said mistake all day on Monday.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
This is going to be super quick so please excuse the bullet points and lack of frills.
It looks like my M.O. is to open this blog when I get the notification the domain name renewed. LOL oh well. I hope everyone is having a n...
I just got the email that Live Laugh Run Breathe was renewing so I opened it up. Looks like all my custom images and design vanished, but I...
You wanna know what's crazy? Planning a half marathon in Florida only to find out it won't be much warmer than Michigan on race mor...
Short and sweet because I only have a few minutes: 1. I'm thankful for friends who send awesome surprise packages my way. My friend ...