- I want to scream and cry, but I can't because I have to be professional and be the one that has all the answers.
- I have been sick for 2 weeks and have now missed 2 long runs. I'm seriously freaking out about my ability to run, not just the 10 miles on my schedule for this weekend, but the 14 the week after that and then the 15.5 on May 14.
- I still feel like shit but I'm at work.
- I missed a meeting this morning because I completely forgot about it. I never even put it on my calendar. This is so not like me it scares me.
- I have a meeting tomorrow with a parent who speaks primarily Spanish, but also speaks English. She conversed fine with me over the phone 3 weeks ago when we scheduled this meeting and again this morning when I called to reminder her. 2 hours later, she called the school asking for an interpreter for the meeting. It is highly unlikely I'll get an interpreter with 1 day notice. I'm screwed.
- I ate an entire bag of pretzel M&Ms in 2 days. That's 7 servings for a total of around 1200 calories. In 2 days.
- Our home computer had the blue screen of death again this morning. It recovered, but I have not.
- I ate a cookie at lunch today, not because I needed it but because it was pretty and had pink sprinkles. I don't even like sugar cookies.
- The day has just gone from bad to worse to let me crawl under my desk and never come out.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
True Confessions: I'm drowning
So, it would appear I posted about six times in 2016. Here it is, half way through 2017, and I haven't written a darn thing. In my de...
You wanna know what's crazy? Planning a half marathon in Florida only to find out it won't be much warmer than Michigan on race mor...
This week my friend, Carla, wrote a blog post imagining we could be sitting down with a cup of coffee and chatting about what is currently ...
Sometimes motivation can come from the strangest places - maybe it's a quote on a friend's FB wall, maybe it's seeing some progr...