Welcome to the abridged True Confessions, via my phone. This is the short version because I'm choosing to focus only on the good today.
• I ran 14 miles on Friday.
• I've made pretty healthy food choices (we won't talk about the M&M shake yesterday).
• I listened to my body & rested over the weekend.
• I ran "nekkid" today and clocked one of my fastest 4.25 miles ever. (If you've never run without any electronics you should try it. If you still want to know time/distance, do what I did & start a watch b4 you go & leave it in the garage. Then, map your route afterwards at DailyMile.)
• I'm trying to deal with family stuff without stressing too much, but I fear I'm failing on this one.
OK, that's it for today. How did you do this week? Anything to confess?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
It looks like my M.O. is to open this blog when I get the notification the domain name renewed. LOL oh well. I hope everyone is having a n...
I just got the email that Live Laugh Run Breathe was renewing so I opened it up. Looks like all my custom images and design vanished, but I...
You wanna know what's crazy? Planning a half marathon in Florida only to find out it won't be much warmer than Michigan on race mor...
Short and sweet because I only have a few minutes: 1. I'm thankful for friends who send awesome surprise packages my way. My friend ...