So when the lovely folks at My Race Ragz (who happen to be one of my awesome 26.2 sponsors) asked if I'd like to design a shirt to wear for my first marathon I said, "Duh! Hellz Ya!"
I finally had a chance to try out my shirt yesterday and I have to say ♥!
|Pre-run! Don't I look cute?|
|After a hot (it was 72* while I was running!) 3.1 miles.|
The cons: it's white and really sheer (you can totally see thru it, even when it's dry), I think they run a little small (I'm sporting the women's medium and it's snug), trying to come up with what you want your shirt to say (this was SO hard!).
Overall, I'm very happy with my shirt and I can't wait to wear it again when I run my first 26.2!
Ready for the best part? My Race Ragz wants to give one of YOU a shirt as well! What do you have to do to enter?
1. Mandatory: Go visit My Race Ragz and come back here to leave a comment telling me your favorite shirt saying!
2. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to include @barif0815 and @MyRaceRagz in your tweet. Leave a separate comment below.
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook. Yep, leave a separate comment!
4. Like My Race Ragz on Facebook. What do you think the next step is? - comment!
5. Like LiveLaughRunBreathe on Facebook and let me know!
That's 5 chances to win one of these awesome tech shirts! You have until Tuesday, 10-11-11 at 9 pm EST to enter. I'll pick a winner (via the ultra-scientific name out of a hat) and announce it on Thursday, October 13th!
My Race Ragz sent me a shirt to review and sport at my marathon. The opinions are all my own.