- I added a MAJOR deposit to my bank this week. I walk/ran (2.5 minute intervals) 5.8 miles in 73 minutes on Sunday! I did this outside for the first time in the winter. I learned very quickly that I was horribly overdressed and was shedding layers before I hit the first mile.
- I changed my status on daily mile to "runner".
- I bought a new, smaller, belt this week.
- I started the 30 day shred with the DVD I won from the sisterhood (thanks, girls!). While starting this workout, I'm 3 workouts from completing the EA Sports Active More Workouts 6 week challenge. So I'm doing double workouts until next week.
- I've been getting up really early to do the shred, but I also haven't been going to be early enough, so I'm really wiped out.
- I've been staying around 1200 calories a day (I eat my exercise calories). This is really hard on run days because I burn 600-700 calories. I hate eating just because my calorie count is low, but I'm working on the "food as fuel" mentality.
- I've been drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, but my skin is still really dry and my lips are so chapped they hurt, so 64 oz may not be enough for me. (Excuse me while I go fill up my glass again.)
- I have not been eating enough fresh fruits and vegetables. Don't know why. Just lazy, I guess.
- I posted "before" pictures on The Hood. Scary, but I just wish I'd taken before pictures at the beginning of this journey. I've lost over 10 pounds and have several pairs of pants taken in.
- I ate Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips right out of the bag last night while watching The Bachelor. (I guess that's a double confession-admitting to the late night snacking and admitting I watched The Bachelor.)
After 2 weeks of slight gains (while being extremely good in the food/exercise department) I am really hoping and praying for a good weigh-in tomorrow. But if it doesn't happen, I'll get over it.
How did you do this week?