Welcome to Part 2 of the My Favorite Things Giveaway! (Congrats to Lani for winning the DrinkClick prize pack yesterday!) This week, as a way of saying "Thank You" to all of you for your support as I trained to run my first marathon this year, I'm giving you a chance to win some of my favorite race-day & training fuel!
- A tube of Fruit Punch Nuun electrolyte drink tabs. One tab will fill 2 - 8 oz bottles and tastes so much better than plain water. Each tube makes 12 - 16 oz drinks!
- 2 packets of Jelly Belly Extreme Sport Beans - Watermelon and Cherry flavors (with caffeine cuz that extra kick ROCKS) I eat a couple of these every 2 miles or so. Like a yummy treat.
- 2 packets of Gu (Tri-Berry and Espresso Love) My fueling strategy is a Gu every 5 miles, taken over the course of 1/2-3/4 of a mile, also while sipping fluids. These two flavors are my absolute favorites.
All 3 of these products helped get me to the Grand Rapids Marathon finish line on October 16th and I hope you love them as much as I do.
Here's how you enter:
- Mandatory Entry: leave me a comment telling me how you fuel for exercise.
- Follow my blog (either through RSS or email) and leave me a comment letting me know.
- Follow me on twitter and leave a comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway and (you guessed it) leave a comment.
- "like" Live Laugh Run Breathe on Facebook and leave a comment.
This contest will run until 8pm on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2011 when I'll pick a winner using ClassTools Fruit Machine (if you are a teacher, this is an AWESOME tool for random name generation in the classroom). I'll announce the winner on Wed, Dec. 14th.