After yesterday's very positive Training Tuesday post, today is a ginormous let-down. I'm only posting bullet points because, why not.
- I've had a weird pain under my shoulder blade for several days now. This morning I woke up not able to move my had AT ALL. Excruciating pain.
- I called the chiropractor office this morning only to find out my chiro doesn't work there anymore. This is similar to your hairdresser leaving. Starting over with someone new sucks donkey balls.
- I managed to lose a pound over the weekend only to gain 2 pounds in the last 2 days. Seriously, I don't fucking get it.
- I managed to be selected as a LiveBlogger for Fitbloggin'14. I'll get to attend the conference for free (yeah!) and post the content of one of the sessions. I'm all registered but I really don't feel "fit" anymore. I'm easily 10-15 pounds heavier than when I attended in 2011 and at the rate I'm going, it's only going to be worse by June. How can I attend a fitness conference when I don't feel fit at all?
- Apparently I also suck at blogging because the picture in this post isn't showing up for me. Hopefully it shows up on your computer because it's a pretty funny cartoon and an attempt to laugh at myself for my healthy eating/diet failure.
Sorry for the Debbie Downer post today, but I really feel like shit. Tomorrow will hopefully be better.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone