Due to some nasty storms, including tornado sirens from 12:30-1:30 this morning, my Internet is out. Bear with me as I confess via phone.
1. I have been a very unsupportive wife/exercise partner. Rather than being happy and proud of my husband's running, I'm a bit miffed that he is already better than me. I don't want to run with him anymore. That makes me feel like shit.
2. My competitive nature seems to have resulted in a mild running injury. On the plus side, I ran 3.1 miles yesterday in less than 33 min without walking. On the downside, I have a slightly swollen and sore ankle today.
3. I've been snacking again at night, and not good healthy snacks.
4. Lots of salty foods and not enough water has resulted in a 2 lb weight gain since Sunday morning. Father's Day hasn't been kind to me.
5. I have been great following the running schedule on my 10k training, but very poor at getting in the stretching, strengthening and crosstraining.
There you have it. I'm sure I have lots more to confess but I'm getting tired of typing with my thumbs.
How have the rest of you done this week? Anything to get off your chest? Head over to the sisterhood and let it all hang out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So, it would appear I posted about six times in 2016. Here it is, half way through 2017, and I haven't written a darn thing. In my de...
Sometimes motivation can come from the strangest places - maybe it's a quote on a friend's FB wall, maybe it's seeing some progr...
You wanna know what's crazy? Planning a half marathon in Florida only to find out it won't be much warmer than Michigan on race mor...
This week my friend, Carla, wrote a blog post imagining we could be sitting down with a cup of coffee and chatting about what is currently ...