Today is Wednesday, which means it is weigh-in day (or check-in day for you non-losers out there). Let's take a look at how I did this week:
Weight on June 23, 2009: 165.8
Challenge Starting Weight: 138.8
Last Week's Weight: 138.8
This Week's Weight: 137.8
Change: down 1.0
Challenge Change: down 1.0
Yeah! I lost a pound. Not a huge change from last Wednesday, but considering I was WAY up on Saturday, I consider it a major victory (a loss of 2.4 pounds since Saturday-probably mostly water, but I'll take it). I'm back out of the "danger zone" and back into my "goal zone".
Let's see how I did on my healthy living goals for this challenge and the New Year.
- Drink at minimum 64 oz of water 6/7 days a week. - check! The past few days I've gotten in over 86 oz and made more trips to the bathroom than I care to count.
- Run 2-3 times a week - check! I ran 3.1 miles on Thurs, Sat, and Mon (and hope to run again after school today).
- Sign up for my 25k race (the race isn't until May and I won't need to start officially "training" until probably February, but I should just get the sign-up out of the way, don't you think?) - not yet. There is a mini expo/kick off party tomorrow night and if the lines aren't too long, I'll sign up then!
- Do the Shred DVD, EA Sports Active, or some other strength/crosstraining 2-3 times a week. - check! Did the Shred Wed, Sun and Tues!
- 25 push-ups and 25 sit-ups after each run. - check!
- Log my food on Daily Plate at least 4/7 days a week. - so-so I logged about 75% of what I ate 4 days this week.
- Lose at least 3 pounds to get back to 135.8 or less. - not yet, but getting there!