Today is Wednesday, which means it is weigh-in day (or check-in day for you non-losers out there). Let's take a look at how I did this week:
Weight on June 23, 2009: 165.8
Challenge Starting Weight: 138.8
Last Week's Weight: 138.8
This Week's Weight: 137.8
Change: down 1.0
Challenge Change: down 1.0
Yeah! I lost a pound. Not a huge change from last Wednesday, but considering I was WAY up on Saturday, I consider it a major victory (a loss of 2.4 pounds since Saturday-probably mostly water, but I'll take it). I'm back out of the "danger zone" and back into my "goal zone".
Let's see how I did on my healthy living goals for this challenge and the New Year.
- Drink at minimum 64 oz of water 6/7 days a week. - check! The past few days I've gotten in over 86 oz and made more trips to the bathroom than I care to count.
- Run 2-3 times a week - check! I ran 3.1 miles on Thurs, Sat, and Mon (and hope to run again after school today).
- Sign up for my 25k race (the race isn't until May and I won't need to start officially "training" until probably February, but I should just get the sign-up out of the way, don't you think?) - not yet. There is a mini expo/kick off party tomorrow night and if the lines aren't too long, I'll sign up then!
- Do the Shred DVD, EA Sports Active, or some other strength/crosstraining 2-3 times a week. - check! Did the Shred Wed, Sun and Tues!
- 25 push-ups and 25 sit-ups after each run. - check!
- Log my food on Daily Plate at least 4/7 days a week. - so-so I logged about 75% of what I ate 4 days this week.
- Lose at least 3 pounds to get back to 135.8 or less. - not yet, but getting there!
you're all over your goals! :) great job!!ReplyDelete
Great job Bari, keep up the good work, you are an inspiration.ReplyDelete
You are doing a great job Bari. Congratulations on getting back in your goal zone.ReplyDelete
Great work Bari - I bet it feels great to be back into your target zone. Can you believe all of the bathroom stops with the water?!?! I am with you on that. I think the gals that work in the front of our office get dizzy watching me walk back and forth to the bathroom!ReplyDelete
Way to go on the first week Bari!ReplyDelete
Doing great! Thanks for the motivating example!ReplyDelete
great job on meeting those goals! Keep up the good work!ReplyDelete