- I leave for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon on Friday night. This involves planes. I don't like planes.
- I've been trying to pack for the trip and my favorite shorts don't fit right now so I had a meltdown last night. (I did find 2 pair of fat shorts I can bring, but that didn't make me feel better.)
- I hate packing when I'm only bringing a carry-on because I a) always over pack, and b) can never fit all my liquids into one fraking ziplock bag.
- I'm out of wine.
- I'm afraid I'll forget something this weekend.
- I still have to focus on work for the next 4 days, but luckily today I'm at a conference so I don't have to think too hard.
- I've been tracking my food and drink and staying in my calorie range but I haven't lost an ounce.
This might be due to the whole being out of wine problem.
- I hurt my shoulder doing all my push ups and the tough mudder workout, just as I was starting to see results. (Don't worry, on advice of several good friends, I'm taking the week off from serious strength training.)
There you have it. Confessions a la bullet points. What do you have to confess this week? I hope you don't have to confess that you haven't entered my awesome @ellasport workout capri giveaway, because the contest ends tonight & tomorrow I'll announce the winner!!