- They put up with me while I'm freaking out about my training.
- My family puts up with the time I need to put in to my training. This means sometimes the kids make their own dinner, or friends pick them up and drive them to their events.
- Many of them come out and support me during my races. (Hearing my friends and family cheer my name as I crossed the finish line for my first half-marathon was the best.)
- I send a tweet or text out about how I'm freaking out about the full marathon I registered for today (EEEK!), and they are right there to talk me off my ledge.
- They believe in me when I am having my doubts.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Thankful Thursday - Running Support
Today, I am thankful for my supportive family and friends.
It looks like my M.O. is to open this blog when I get the notification the domain name renewed. LOL oh well. I hope everyone is having a n...
I just got the email that Live Laugh Run Breathe was renewing so I opened it up. Looks like all my custom images and design vanished, but I...
You wanna know what's crazy? Planning a half marathon in Florida only to find out it won't be much warmer than Michigan on race mor...
Short and sweet because I only have a few minutes: 1. I'm thankful for friends who send awesome surprise packages my way. My friend ...