- I've been completely scale obsessed. I'm not sure if I need to be happy with my 135-138 range or if I want to push it to get below 135. I'm certainly in better shape at this weight than I ever have been. This is the weight (number-wise) that I maintained for over 6 years after losing 50# with Weight Watchers. Maybe this is where I'm meant to be.
- I've slacked on the sit-ups and push-ups, although I did download a new iPhone app (Nike Training Club) that was free and rocks. If you have a 3GS or newer, go download it while it's still free. Apparently it doesn't work with older iPhones, but you could always try it. This workout kicked my arse yesterday. I haven't been sore from a workout in quite a while.
- I feel like I've been eating OK, but I haven't seen the results on the scale. I really don't want to start counting calories again.
- I have date night tonight to go see Black Swan. I really want popcorn, but that would royally screw me on the scale tomorrow, so I won't have any :(
- I ran outside in my neighborhood tonight. It was slushy but the temp was around 30 so I stayed pretty warm. All the slush is tough on the ankles, but not as tough as running the indoor track at the gym. I ran 4 miles there on Saturday. 112 left turns really ticked off my left ITB.
- I'm currently stuffing my face with PopChips. Right out of the bag. Wasn't really hungry for "food-food" when I made dinner, so only had 1 buffalo chicken taco. Now I have the munchies.
- Went out with my IRL BFF and her hubby for her 40th b-day this weekend. I had several drinks (but stuck with rum and diet coke - 69 calories!). I had the best sushi I've ever had and a delish "smore" creme brulee for dessert. Oh crap. I also had an espresso martini with the creme brulee. In my defense, I did split the dessert with the hubby.
PS-if your name is April, I will catch up with the #tworkout tomorrow.