2 large chicken breasts
1 box (12 oz) bow tie pasta
1 container grape tomatos, halved
8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into little squares
1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Grill or sauté chicken until done & cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta as directed on the package.
3. Make the sauce by cooking the oil, balsamic, salt & pepper over medium to low heat until it reduces a bit.
4. Put chicken, pasta & tomatoes in a large bowl.
5. Add sauce & toss to coat.
6. Add cheese & basil right before serving.
7. I served this with some broccoli and oven baked "fried" mushrooms. Very yummy.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Post a Comment
Comments are like big, squishy hugs to me - and I love hugs!