I give you Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites
1/2 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup coconut
1/4 cup wheat germ
2 tsp vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup dried cherries roughly chopped
1. Heat almond butter & honey together over low heat until blended & liquidy.
2. Remove from heat. Add cocoa, vanilla & salt. Stir until well combined.
3. Stir in oats, coconut, wheat germ & cherries.
4. Put in the fridge for a bit to cool. Then use a teaspoon to scoop dough & roll into 1 inch balls. Makes about 2 dozen.
Looks ugly but tastes pretty good. A nice change from the usual recipe.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone